Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Which forum script has blog in them?
Which forum script has blog in them by default? I am talking about both free and paid.
Vbulletin has. And in mybb you can manually add a blog.
Most paid forum scripts has it. In the free ones, blog can be added but certainly you have to work for it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediadrug's post:
  • zeus
(02-06-2019, 05:54 AM)mediadrug Wrote: Most paid forum scripts has it. In the free ones, blog can be added but certainly you have to work for it.

Exactly correct. Can be done but it needs special treatment. And also the user have to have some experience in programming.
(02-07-2019, 08:17 AM)zeus Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 05:54 AM)mediadrug Wrote: Most paid forum scripts has it. In the free ones, blog can be added but certainly you have to work for it.

Exactly correct. Can be done but it needs special treatment. And also the user have to have some experience in programming.

Currently, I am looking in phpbb but they doesn't offer much help in integrating a third party service. And also so I checking mybb and Smf too.
(02-08-2019, 08:06 AM)supaul Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 08:17 AM)zeus Wrote:

Currently, I am looking in phpbb but they doesn't offer much help in integrating a third party service. And also so I checking mybb and Smf too.

As I said earlier. Mybb provides. If you can't find any links or information then contact them directly through their community forum. You don't have to be a user of mybb to ask for help.
You can install wordpress or Joomla in a sub-domain and link back from your mybb forum.
(02-11-2019, 05:22 AM)likewise Wrote: You can install wordpress or Joomla in a sub-domain and link back from your mybb forum.

Thanks for all the reply guys.