Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Bing Ads and Google Ads are expensive in our niche
The product which I have choosed is very unique and also has a great prospect to it. Its in the basic home crafts niche.

But since all the alternate products are from big companies and have high level affiliates to throw them so the bids for the ads in the Adwords and also Bing are pretty high. What should I do? I mean the product is too good to leave. But I can't afford to make sales too, for one campaign even if its a successful one I will make only marginal profit.
What's your products say in social sphere.

If its hard to get sales. Then inspite of getting sales may be you should work in brand awareness first. As you said all the other competitors are large ones so you need some branding to do anyway.

A good branding can also get you sales. Which in turn bring money and will help you to hire big boys like Adwords for to get more sales.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vk_lord's post:
  • tabassum21
I agree. If the ads are expensive then its not a wise business strategy to go after them first.

Start small. Things like PR or forum marketing or marketing in groups may sound like a small effort but they van turn out pretty great with low or minimum budget.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediadrug's post:
  • tabassum21
You might wanna consider increasing your ad budget because from what I am seeing this the average bidding of advertisers are high. So, if people are spending money then there is no easy way that you can achieve that without doing nothing.
mediamonster Wrote:You might wanna consider increasing your ad budget because from what I am seeing this the average bidding of advertisers are high. So, if people are spending money then there is no easy way that you can achieve that without doing nothing.

I am considering it. But its a lot of money you know. I don't wanna waste it. As everybody knows how quickly an ad campaign can change its course.
tabassum21 Wrote:
mediamonster Wrote:You might wanna consider increasing your ad budget because from what I am seeing this the average bidding of advertisers are high. So, if people are spending money then there is no easy way that you can achieve that without doing nothing.

I am considering it. But its a lot of money you know. I don't wanna waste it. As everybody knows how quickly an ad campaign can change its course.

As per you niche you have to spend money. Spending no money at all is not a business strategy.
I am considering all options.
Spending money on ads should always be the first preference. Agree! But, how far have people been using Bing as their Primary Search Engine? Think about the target for your niche and then decide.
Founder at MadtoKnow
Branding Expert at MenteGifts
madaboutdm1719 Wrote:Spending money on ads should always be the first preference. Agree! But, how far have people been using Bing as their Primary Search Engine? Think about the target for your niche and then decide.

Read what original poster asked. It isn't the problem here.

Don't post irrelevant posts. Otherwise, I have to report you.
(12-13-2018, 04:46 AM)mediadrug Wrote: I agree. If the ads are expensive then its not a wise business strategy to go after them first.

Start small. Things like PR or forum marketing or marketing in groups may sound like a small effort but they van turn out pretty great with low or minimum budget.

Currently I am doing forum marketing. Its good but its slow.