Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Which type of posts can be helpful to generate leads?
Which type of posts can be helpful to generate leads?
Long tutorials, walk throughs, step by step guides are prone to attract leads then any general type of articles or discussions.
limbo Wrote:Long tutorials, walk throughs, step by step guides are prone to attract leads then any general type of articles or discussions.

That's not entirely true. Discussions can generate leads too and also so can normal articles.
Informative posts shared on various blogs and social media will attract more customers to your website thus benefiting your online business.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
I think social media is the best way to generate the leads.
So I would like to suggest you related facebook leads, Make Facebook Events for Webinars, Use Targeted Advertising to Extend Your Content’s Reach, Build Forms on Tabs.
Social Media Marketing is one of the best ways to marketing with generating leads. Use Linkedin to get the lead.
richardmsmith Wrote:I think social media is the best way to generate the leads.
So I would like to suggest you related facebook leads, Make Facebook Events for Webinars, Use Targeted Advertising to Extend Your Content’s Reach, Build Forms on Tabs.

Daniel@30 Wrote:Social Media Marketing is one of the best ways to marketing with generating leads. Use Linkedin to get the lead.

Social media marketing isn't the concerned topic here.
Hi,

Few post examples for generating leads are:
1. Webinar hosting
2. E-book tutorials
3. Real-life events hosting
4. Upload case studies
5. Educational posts on niche
jonathan brown Wrote:Hi,

Few post examples for generating leads are:
1. Webinar hosting
2. E-book tutorials
3. Real-life events hosting
4. Upload case studies
5. Educational posts on niche

You know. You are right. Targeted webinars can be very useful in terms of generating leads.