Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Has anybody heard of Dynamic Keyword Insertion??
Has anybody heard of Dynamic Keyword Insertion?? What is it?
Dynamic keyword insertion allows you to dynamically insert an AdWords keyword into your ad copy, based on the searcher's query.

So if I have an Ad Group for my couch store that includes keywords like:

- couches
- leather couches
- best leather couches
- etc.

With dynamic keyword insertion, I can show people who search for "couches" the word couches, people who search for "leather couches" that phrase, and so on, in the ad text itself.

Source: Wordstream Blog
danni Wrote:Dynamic keyword insertion allows you to dynamically insert an AdWords keyword into your ad copy, based on the searcher's query.

So if I have an Ad Group for my couch store that includes keywords like:

- couches
- leather couches
- best leather couches
- etc.

With dynamic keyword insertion, I can show people who search for "couches" the word couches, people who search for "leather couches" that phrase, and so on, in the ad text itself.

Source: Wordstream Blog

Very well said! Thanks danni
Breaking News World Cup 2018
Thanks again for the information.