Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Display Ads or Textual Ads
I am looking to target users in the electronics niche and currently I am targeting the review sites for my PPC campaigns. Should I target textual ads or display ads?
I think in your case Display ads will be more productive.
Display ads have more success rate in this kind of fields. Although text ads from well known review pages can also be very helpful.
Display ad is a form of advertisement on websites. It includes many different forms of advertisement such as text, images, flash, video, and audio. The purpose of displays ad is to deliver the general advertisement and brand messages to sites visitors.
satnam Wrote:I am looking to target users in the electronics niche should I target textual ads or display ads?

When it comes to the users within the electronics niche its better to have the combination of the textual and display ads, a unique image with interesting text for the users.