Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - December 2021
One thing is for sure. Google is no longer good. It cannot even decide which content is which to the smallest bit. Let alone marking them from good to bad.
(12-16-2021, 03:19 PM)retrobat Wrote: One thing is for sure. Google is no longer good. It cannot even decide which content is which to the smallest bit. Let alone marking them from good to bad.

The main problem is that. Some people just want to rank. And they use whatever is available to them. Just make your content better and then try to rank. But No!!! They just want to rank.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lootmeup's post:
  • retrobat
Google is making changes regularly and giving all favors to their paid advertisers.
It's getting really tough to get your business much traffic on your on. They just want paid advertisers.
(12-17-2021, 01:29 PM)moonlife447 Wrote: Google is making changes regularly and giving all favors to their paid advertisers.
It's getting really tough to get your business much traffic on your on. They just want paid advertisers.

Despite of good traffic. Today again eCPM rates fell. This just proves the fact that if Google changes anything. Then it alarms the advertisers as well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes elliekushn's post:
  • zeus
Hmmm. Huge amount of bots.. So, yes something is happening.
[-] The following 1 user Likes zeus's post:
  • Paul
Almost 30% increase in traffic. Can't say everything is of low quality. Currently, I am working on a tech related site and it is giving me headche. With these type of flutuations before festive season. Yelling will be a common thing.

Clients will not like it if your results isn't consistent.
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul's post:
  • mediamonster, vk_lord, white knight
I believe after this week. Everything might settle a little.
Massive fall in the gaming traffic this weekend. The holidays isn't even started yet and this happened.

Even our regular traffic is effected.
[-] The following 1 user Likes white knight's post:
  • lambi
@white knight Indexing is also an issue now. No new pages are getting indexed. I have hold some of my articles.

[Image: Capture.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes lambi's post:
  • white knight
Don't rely on Google too much. Explore other sources as well. I am heavily into SM's right now.