Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - December 2021
@cc1 Nahh!!! man it's probably a glitch.

And also Google is now busy with sites like Amazon and their products.
esotores are reporting significant drop in traffic. 60% in many cases. What is happening? Is Google has only one big site to show?!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes lambi's post:
  • supaul
Sites which are like amazon are seeing the major fall.. Other than that.. Sites which doesn't directly competete with them are doing fine.
[-] The following 1 user Likes supaul's post:
  • elliekushn
@supaul Are you noticing something with the US traffic? Beacuse on my end. These things that you mentioned are only happening to thee US based sites.
@elliekushn Some particular sites are getting ranked and traffic. Google is changing the metas, head tags, anything just to bounce the sites off the SERP's.
[-] The following 2 users Like supaul's post:
  • elliekushn, nehal91
Yup. I can confirm as well. @supaul @elliekushn

Google is changing the terms of the sites now deliberately.
[-] The following 2 users Like nehal91's post:
  • elliekushn, supaul
For those who are complaining about adsense rates and all in this high fluctuating time. From what I have gathered and seen, if you are getting quality traffic from top tier countries then yes rates may fall. But eventually they will compensate as well.
(12-14-2021, 03:04 PM)zeus Wrote: For those who are complaining about adsense rates and all in this high fluctuating time. From what I have gathered and seen, if you are getting quality traffic from tier countries then yes rates may fall. But eventually they will compensate as well.

Top tier countries and India.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lambi's post:
  • limbo
@lambi Surprisingly yes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes limbo's post:
  • lambi
(12-14-2021, 03:04 PM)zeus Wrote: For those who are complaining about adsense rates and all in this high fluctuating time. From what I have gathered and seen, if you are getting quality traffic from top tier countries then yes rates may fall. But eventually they will compensate as well.

It is sure a problem still for low quality pages.