Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Referral Link to get ranked in Yahoo
Are the referral links going to help me get ranked in Yahoo SERP's?
Referral links are going to get you ranked in any SERP's. On the other hand if they are considered as do-follow backlinks then there is an option. Otherwise, they are only good for referral traffic.
Backlinks can get counted otherwise not.
You are getting referral link from what source. I am sure that if they are not no-follow then will pour some link juice. Maybe its negligible in some cases but still they will work.
abhirupb Wrote:Are the referral links going to help me get ranked in Yahoo SERP's?

Referral links are not the basis to rank in Yahoo SERP because there are other major factors to be considered aside from this links.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
How to use Quora for huge traffic?
Create a comprehensive and informative profile. Identify your target audience and tailo...Alex Jones — 03:50 PM
https://www.facebook.com/Erectin.Male.Enhancement.Official/
Erectin Male Enhancement ||   The dynamic fixings found in this home grown cure incorpo...RoberParme — 02:59 PM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - March 2024
How do you want us to proceed here? Don't treat SEO as a solution to get traffic...avinash — 02:53 PM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - March 2024
Go for natural traffic. Even though we managed to get traffic from social media and what ...ani2002 — 02:51 PM
Erectin: 100% Legit Most Effective & Male Enhancement!
Erectin Male Enhancement || The dynamic fixings found in this home grown cure incorporat...RoberParme — 02:39 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook