Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - August 2021
@mediamonster The bug isn't effecting CTR. But it's somehow showing wrong page views which can be a bot rather than an actual human.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sammyking's post:
  • mediamonster
Page Views have doubled today. But not seeing anything on the Discover end.
@glight In our case it has halfed today. Tongue

Anyway, normal ecpm rates after a long time today. So, I am guessing no updates (atleast nothing major) are going on right now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes regp's post:
  • glight
@regp We thought that too. Then few of our major keywords got hit in one particular niche. And then in each & every niche started reporting the same thing. It's not like that their positions are changing rapidly but traffic is throttled down at different times.
@zeus I don't think that its permanent. These type of fluctuations happens all the time when google changes its algo. And yesterday SEMrush also reported something. Check another 48 hours.
[-] The following 1 user Likes diamondhead's post:
  • zeus
@diamondhead Usually I would have been agreed but that's not the case looking to me right now.

Google is further pushing large sites and more keywords are getting hit.
[-] The following 1 user Likes regp's post:
  • diamondhead
@regp I know it's bad but wait until Monday.
[-] The following 1 user Likes supaul's post:
  • regp
The SEO community is being lied to for so long. That now no one I mean no one actually trusts google any more.

While spammers make money rather than actual businesses. Google uses our personal search info as commodities to push their product.

The entire year after May 2020 update, shouldn't even exists if you ask me.

https://www.seroundtable.com/google-page...31880.html

[Image: Capture.png]
(08-03-2021, 02:53 PM)zeus Wrote: @np.carzspa Which niche are you in?

Automobile it is Smile
@np.carzspa Apparently in auto niche. There are no small players. And that's a good thing. If you exclude the car reviewers. Tongue Specially in this current update.

Anyway, many are noticing this mess. Google is seriously pushing large sites now.