Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Does server loaction impact SEO?
Suppose, if I am targeting US traffic then will it be preferable to get a server from US. Will it impact my site's SEO?
Server locations does effect SEO a bit. But doesn't mean that you will not get ranked well. I will suggest that do extensive keyword research which comes from US and use them wisely, you will get ranked nice.
Server locations are not on play, if you have targeted & ranking keywords.
Yes server location does still have an impact on SEO in my experience and if you are looking to target the Usa then I would definitely make sure that your server is hosted in the usa
Yes, server location does still have an impact on SEO in my experience and if you are looking to target the India then I would definitely make sure that your server is hosted in the India.
Partially if affects SEO . As location of server matters for keyword results.

SEO Project Management Tool