Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Facebook links for SEO
Is the links from facebook helps in SEO?
Facebook links cannot boost your SEO, social media are always preferred to get a good outreach.
It's not true. You can optimize Facebook pages as you want, changing titles, keywords and other things - I even did it in my work. But, it's not the same with Twitter or other microblog, i think so.
Yeah its help, only for traffic
limbo Wrote:Is the links from facebook helps in SEO?

An old thread but I would like to contribute also, Facebook now is aware of the suspicious links mostly on shortened links because they have automated application that filters these kind of links in which to avoid spam and solicitations.
Facebook link hardly play any part in SEO for a website mainly because these links are nofollow links.
RankFirstHosting.Com | SEO Hosting with Multiple C-class IPs
Shared SEO Hosting | VPS SEO Hosting | Dedicated SEO Hosting