Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Query about promotiong Amazon Products
Is it really worth it to promote the amazon affiliate products? The commission is really low and it does not mean that every person who is clicking in the link is going to buy it. It is even more rare.
Like Reply
I think its a great way to start for beginners.
Only you have to do is to drive visitors to the amazon' site through your link and whatever they buy within the next 24 hours you will get the commission for them. Suppose you are promoting $10 mobile accessory and while visiting amazon.com through your link buys a $2000 laptop then you will get commission ofr that too.
Like Reply

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Sponsored

[-]
Recent Posts
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - January 2020
I am still confused why some main kw's are ranking for their related pages too. I me...ksmith29 — 04:12 PM
I am still confused why some main kw's are ranking for their related pages too. I mean...mediadrug — 03:19 PM
The reviews created this in my opinion. Google couldn't tell which ones were the original...joycer — 12:16 PM
Which is the best Meta Search Engine?
Vroosh: This is yet another nice meta search engine that can be used by anyone.Bigil — 06:56 AM
Which Keyword tool shows the most accurate data?
SemRush is the all in one SEO tool that has the most accurate keyword search volume.Bigil — 06:15 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook