Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Share Thread:
Blogging or Drop Shipping/Trading
Where ever I can see in the internet, I see drop-shipping/trading. It is clearly the most well publicized and the most frequently talked method of making money online.

But not Blogging. Whereas blogging needs the minimum investment and also no experience at all.

Why people are more prone to talk about drop shipping & trading, and not about blogging. What's your opinion?
Because nobody has the patience of waiting months or years to make money.

And also there is no surety that you will make money from blogging. I know some bloggers who have struggled almost 8-10 years before making solid money out of their sites.

It's all bout ROI (return on investment), in drop shipping you will get the return fast. But in the case of blogging it will take time and patience. Which isn't even sure at all.Tongue
[-] The following 4 users Like Paul's post:
  • davids, harvee21, marketingS, white knight
Because Google is becoming more and more of an as*hole. So, there is that.

You spend lifetime of your money, effort, patience, hard work in to something that you love. And google will wipe that out within just couple of minutes.
[-] The following 2 users Like white knight's post:
  • davids, marketingS
Clearly everybody has blood feud with Google these days.

@Paul pointed it out right. At the end of the day money matters. You can get paid million dollars but if it comes in thousands segments in the coming say 100 years or so then the amount of money will not matter.

If you are investing money now. Then you will expect it's return in the near future or in a specific time period. You will not invest in something in which you cannot get a return or the return that will not matter to you.
[-] The following 2 users Like davids's post:
  • marketingS, Paul
Since many experienced people has already answered. So, I will keep it it simple.

To OP I will say that if you are not passionate about blogging or your topic is not much of your passion. Then it is never wise to go with blogging just to make money out of it.

On the other hand, drop shipping or trading are solely meant for making money only. So, they are echoed all over the internet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes harvee21's post:
  • marketingS
@white knight It is true. Google only cares about its share holders.

Now after hearing you guys. I am thinking that maybe we see a lot of drop shipping talk online because Google pushes. Because it has vendors who invests in ads.
@marketingS Exactly.

And also in these times small blogs and small sites doesn't stand a fair chance. Because all are pushed by big sites and Google.

If you really wanna succeed as a blogger then you will have to do something out of the box.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul's post:
  • marketingS
(01-22-2021, 05:05 AM)Paul Wrote: @marketingS Exactly.

And also in these times small blogs and small sites doesn't stand a fair chance. Because all are pushed by big sites and Google.

If you really wanna succeed as a blogger then you will have to do something out of the box.

'Out of the box' is like an double edged sword. Huh