Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Share Thread:
What backlink types are still working for you in 2026?
#11
(08-27-2026, 06:34 AM)Kasanje Wrote:
(02-22-2026, 07:47 PM)nzseoagency Wrote: Directories as well as reddit mentions are working well. Even profile submissions are working well.

I've seen a boost in site traffic specifically from Reddit after posting in r/blogs and other subs.
Those are not actual boost in traffic though.

Whenever you announce in any platform it is a regular thing to achieve.
Reply
#12
I get the most traffic from referral traffic from guest posting. That is followed closely by social traffic. I have found the more authoritative your post is and set up with a correct pillar and clusters that show Google you are the authority on this subject the backlinks just seem to show up overnight as people will link to your posts for the authority you have. I presently have a page trust of 64 and climbing following this exact structure. I wrote a strategy guide explaining it all. https://bkthemes.design/blog/content-clu...l-keywords
Reply
#13
I focus on relevance and natural placement, and I’ve gotten solid results mixing guest posts with niche edits. For a streamlined approach to authority and brand mentions across AI platforms, I personally use crowdo core for seo specialists to cover the broader visibility picture alongside my manual link building.
Reply
#14
(01-02-2026, 03:41 AM)Anton_Ingachev Wrote: With Google getting stricter, I’m trying to focus more on links that actually bring traffic + relevance instead of just DR.
Have you seen better results from:
  • forum links
  • niche edits
  • guest posts
  • directories
  • or something else?
Would love to hear what’s working for you recently.

Guest posts are working great for me at the moment
Reply
#15
I think relevance and genuine referral traffic matter more than just getting backlinks from high-DR websites. Guest posting on niche-relevant blogs, contributing to industry communities, and creating useful resources are all worth considering.
I would also look at whether the referring website has real visitors, relevant content, and a natural outbound link profile. A backlink that brings interested visitors can be valuable even when it doesn't pass ranking signals.
What matters most is building links that make sense for the audience rather than focusing only on backlink numbers.
Chirag Parmar | Official Website
Explore my work, insights & updates.
Visit Chirag Parmar Signature
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)