Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Reddit Engagement Strategy
#1
Share your reddit engagement strategy. Specially when there is a disagreement.
Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes lambi's post:
  • Jonathan Clark
#2
I try to keep discussions respectful, even when I disagree with someone. I explain my point with clear arguments, ask questions if something is unclear, and avoid personal attacks. Sometimes it’s better to accept that people have different opinions and move on.
Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jonathan Clark's post:
  • guntal
#3
(Yesterday, 09:50 AM)Jonathan Clark Wrote: I try to keep discussions respectful, even when I disagree with someone. I explain my point with clear arguments, ask questions if something is unclear, and avoid personal attacks. Sometimes it’s better to accept that people have different opinions and move on.
If you disagree then just downvote and move on. That's the best strategy. People will have opinions and that can lead to heated discussions. Avoid it at all costs and also if you spam then you will get banned so doing that is not a strategy as whole to begin with.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)