Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Linveo Dedicated Server - Intel Xeon E5-2690V4 x2
The CPU is of 28 cores and 56 threads with 2.60 Ghz. It also comes with 64 GB DDR4 Ram and unmetered bandwidth with reasonable hard disk in an according way.

The thing is this server is very well suits my needs. But the truth is I cannot find a decent review anywhere.

If anybody got any experience with them then please do share.
One of our client uses the same type of DS. He said it is not that he hasn't faced problem while using their services. But their support is quick enough to get the problem resolved in no or very less time.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
How do i contact to Quickbooks Support
Does QuickBooks payroll have 24 hour support?? Ring Me here!! Is QuickBooks Support Av...Nainanagar002 — 02:11 PM
https://www.facebook.com/TryFitsmartFatburnerUK/
➲ Product : Fitsmart Fat Burner UK ➲ Where to Buy : Order from The Official Website ➲ Av...Chopjonyu — 01:58 PM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - June 2024
No uniform traffic this week. Traffic is throttling. I guess the update is also happeni...harvee21 — 02:54 PM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - June 2024
No uniform traffic this week. Traffic is throttling. I guess the update is also happening...alex31 — 02:53 PM
KoDDOS.net vs DDoS-Guard.net, which is one is better?
What's wrong with Cloudflare. Anyway, KoDDOS is better than the DDos guard. They need ...abhirupb — 02:50 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook