Joined: Apr 2025
Posts: 6
Likes Received: 0
Has anybody seriously tried it actually?
In all other places and forums. I only see "I Love Layer". Seems like a paid promotion.
Any honest reviews is welcome.
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 132
Likes Received: 19
They are a Dubai based basically social media company. Hence these kind of reviews.
I haven't used them but I have seen people using their accounts specially VPS ones. Pretty decent actually. Never seen any problem. Support can be a lazy but still they are far better than any other company based from Middle-East.
One down side it can be stated that. They can charge and price hike at moments notice, other than that everything seems good.
Joined: Oct 2026
Posts: 2
Likes Received: 0
(Today, 08:23 AM)tabassum21 Wrote: They are a Dubai based basically social media company. Hence these kind of reviews.
So, are you saying this is normal for a Dubai based SM company?