6 hours ago
Hi everyone!
I’m the developer behind Physiworld, a free online platform I’ve been building to make learning physics more interactive.
The idea is to combine traditional explanations with interactive lessons, quizzes and simulations, so you can actually experiment with concepts instead of only reading about them.
Physiworld currently covers topics including:
I originally built Physiworld because I wanted a physics resource that felt more like an interactive learning platform than a traditional textbook website.
You can try it here:
https://physiworld.com/
Everything is available online for free.
I'm currently working on expanding the content and improving the platform, so I'd genuinely appreciate feedback from physics students, teachers, or anyone interested in physics education.
What physics topics do you think benefit the most from interactive simulations?
I’m the developer behind Physiworld, a free online platform I’ve been building to make learning physics more interactive.
The idea is to combine traditional explanations with interactive lessons, quizzes and simulations, so you can actually experiment with concepts instead of only reading about them.
Physiworld currently covers topics including:
- Mechanics
- Thermodynamics
- Fluid mechanics
- Optics
- Electromagnetism
- Gravity
- Heat engines and thermodynamic cycles
I originally built Physiworld because I wanted a physics resource that felt more like an interactive learning platform than a traditional textbook website.
You can try it here:
https://physiworld.com/
Everything is available online for free.
I'm currently working on expanding the content and improving the platform, so I'd genuinely appreciate feedback from physics students, teachers, or anyone interested in physics education.
What physics topics do you think benefit the most from interactive simulations?
