Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
I am a Family Lawyer Suggest me some marketing idea for my law firm
#1
Hello all community members!

As a practitioner specializing in family law, I am inquiring about potential marketing strategies tailored to my law firm, with a particular focus on attracting and retaining clients in the online realm. Additionally, I am interested in receiving recommendations for advanced SEO techniques that can be effectively employed in the marketing initiatives of my law practice. Your insights and expertise in this regard would be greatly appreciated, as any discerning ideas shared would hold significant value for me.

Thanks
Reply
#2
Hi, greetings! There is many way to do marketing, and one of best way is creating website using exact match domain and doing seo.

Proper content plus high authority domain rating will reach you to the top position on google for high competitive keyword.

For example, CarAccidentLaywer.me has around 750K/month search volume, CPC almost $140 and website DR 18 that makes the difference between random site and authority site.

Hope you understand the basic thing.

Good luck to you.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)