SEO MotionZ Forum
How to validate and reproduce content? - Printable Version

+- SEO MotionZ Forum (https://seomotionz.com)
+-- Forum: Digital Workplace (https://seomotionz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Content Marketing (https://seomotionz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: How to validate and reproduce content? (/showthread.php?tid=6545)

How to validate and reproduce content? - lonelysoul - 11-04-2019

How do you guys propose that I produce content where there is so much fake news in a niche? I have to re-write something but how to determine which one to reproduce?

RE: How to validate and reproduce content? - brian - 11-04-2019

The first question that comes here is that are we talking about news or content? News is one thing and content is another.

Anyway, you have to check the authority of the source. From where is it actually coming. In many cases it may also happen that the source has good authority but the content he or she produced has no value whatsoever. So, along with source check the content itself.

These procedures will be soften if you know your niche. So, keep track on your niche, watch the top blogs, watch the news. And more importantly the community boards and discussions forums along with sites like reddit and quora also provides many valued information, so look out for them too.

RE: How to validate and reproduce content? - mediadrug - 11-06-2019

As Brian said check from where its coming from. And if you are an expert as I assuming because you are writing about it so you should know which is what.

RE: How to validate and reproduce content? - limbo - 11-07-2019

Do your research and then write about something. Otherwise, you will be just increasing the fake news count that you are complaining here.

RE: How to validate and reproduce content? - frank - 11-13-2019

(11-07-2019, 05:13 AM)limbo Wrote: Do your research and then write about something. Otherwise, you will be just increasing the fake news count that you are complaining here.

OP is a newbie who is trying to learn. So, go easy on him or her.

RE: How to validate and reproduce content? - seoninja - 12-19-2019

(11-04-2019, 04:31 AM)lonelysoul Wrote: How do you guys propose that I produce content where there is so much fake news in a niche? I have to re-write something but how to determine which one to reproduce?

You are saying that you have to re-write, is there any news or something else? Because I smell that you are not talking about to create new content.

RE: How to validate and reproduce content? - RuskinF - 06-05-2020

Do your research about the pages that rank on the first page.
Find which one of them is on the first page because of traffic and not due to backlinks.
Because backlinks can be brought for money but traffic cannot.
Traffic is attracted to the quality content and the traffic is the hallmark of it.
So traffic is a winner here.
And you can choose to recreate that content because you can score high on it.

Note: To find out the traffic and backlinks to these pages you should use analytics software like SEMRush, ahrefs, and/or Google Analytics.

RE: How to validate and reproduce content? - mediamonster - 06-06-2020

(06-05-2020, 11:34 AM)RuskinF Wrote: Do your research about the pages that rank on the first page.
Find which one of them is on the first page because of traffic and not due to backlinks.
Because backlinks can be brought for money but traffic cannot.
Traffic is attracted to the quality content and the traffic is the hallmark of it.
So traffic is a winner here.
And you can choose to recreate that content because you can score high on it.

Note: To find out the traffic and backlinks to these pages you should use analytics software like SEMRush, ahrefs, and/or Google Analytics.

What kind of stupid concept is this?? Getting high traffic doesn't really mean that the traffic is from valid source or the truth.

And why are you shouting backlink backlink? It has nothing to do with what OP asked.

RE: How to validate and reproduce content? - bracknelson - 03-03-2021

whatever you are writing again it must contain a strong research about the facts that you are going to put into it.

RE: How to validate and reproduce content? - elena125 - 07-22-2021

Rewrite your content to validate and make it unique. After rewrite a content then it becomes new and validate content in search engine eyes.