SEO MotionZ Forum
Which is more preferable an app or a site? - Printable Version

+- SEO MotionZ Forum (https://seomotionz.com)
+-- Forum: Digital Workplace (https://seomotionz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Mobile Marketing (https://seomotionz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Thread: Which is more preferable an app or a site? (/showthread.php?tid=6045)

Pages: 1 2

Which is more preferable an app or a site? - lootmeup - 08-06-2019

For an eCommerce site an app is preferable or a site? I mean I know in order to download the app site has to be well known and the app has to be present on the site for users to download in the first place.

RE: Which is more preferable an app or a site? - mediadrug - 08-06-2019

For a small site an app is over-crushing but for a large site its evident.

89% of the users prefer to use an app if they use the site services on a weekly or a monthly basis. And the yeah if the app is present on the site then its good but it doesn't necessarily mean it is recommended. Most of the users prefer to use the app store in order to download app.

RE: Which is more preferable an app or a site? - anush - 08-07-2019

I have seen that many users who uses the site services just for once even them prefers an app. Actually people also prefers this method because they think its more safe.

All will come this that what you audience thinks about it.

RE: Which is more preferable an app or a site? - Joe Root - 08-07-2019

An application is more preferable.

RE: Which is more preferable an app or a site? - martinsmith - 08-07-2019

For e-commerce website prefer an app to use...

RE: Which is more preferable an app or a site? - lootmeup - 08-08-2019

Thanks for the replies.

RE: Which is more preferable an app or a site? - mandiradebnath - 04-21-2020

Apps are more preferable. Just think about yourself as a user. we like to access the app other than the website. The app is more structured and user friendly.

RE: Which is more preferable an app or a site? - martinsmith - 06-19-2020

The choice between mobile apps and websites depends on their cost, usability, required features, and the audience they serve. That being said, studies show that users prefer mobile apps more than mobile websites.

RE: Which is more preferable an app or a site? - bracknelson - 11-05-2020

I must say that nowadays mobile phone users increased worldwide.
Most users surf the internet on mobile because it’s easy and comfortable.
According to your business budget, you have to choose between an app or a website and can afford both.

The price of the app and website depends on cost, feature usability, and user they serve. So if you want to attract users either you create both or choose one of them.

I say the mobile app experience attracts users cause of its easy to use.

RE: Which is more preferable an app or a site? - lootmeup - 11-05-2020

(11-05-2020, 11:17 AM)bracknelson Wrote: I must say that nowadays mobile phone users increased worldwide.
Most users surf the internet on mobile because it’s easy and comfortable.
According to your business budget, you have to choose between an app or a website and can afford both.

The price of the app and website depends on cost, feature usability, and user they serve. So if you want to attract users either you create both or choose one of them.

I say the mobile app experience attracts users cause of its easy to use.

I asked the question because an app is very costly. Because pre-developed apps cannot give good user experience. So, the reasonable thing to do here is to develop a all new app from scratch. Which can cost upto tens of thousands of dollars!!

But anyway thanks for the reply. Anyway, I am operating a fully responsive site now. And saving money to get my own app in the near future.