SEO MotionZ Forum
Email Marketing vs Social Media - Printable Version

+- SEO MotionZ Forum (https://seomotionz.com)
+-- Forum: Digital Workplace (https://seomotionz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Email Marketing (https://seomotionz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Email Marketing vs Social Media (/showthread.php?tid=436)

Pages: 1 2 3

Email Marketing vs Social Media - batman - 11-27-2014

Share your experiences and thoughts. Which one is better for site traffic, lead generation and conversion; Email Marketing or Social Media?

Re: Email Marketing vs Social Media - frank - 11-27-2014

For lead generation and conversion obviously I will go with email marketing.

Re: Email Marketing vs Social Media - zeus - 11-27-2014

For traffic its social Media. Tongue

Re: Email Marketing vs Social Media - motionz - 12-02-2014

Actually in my opinion email marketing is the advanced version of outreach and social media is the basic version. We need them both just we have to use them when they are needed most. As for a new site its good to depend more on social media to outreach and when it has a good number of followers and subscribers then you can go to email marketing. Social Media will help you to build a good followers base and email marketing will help you to build the base more strong and get conversions from it.

Re: Email Marketing vs Social Media - Admin - 12-03-2014

Each to their own, but I prefer social media, although each situation is dependent on certain things, so there is no right answer just preference.

Re: Email Marketing vs Social Media - brian - 12-04-2014

Admin Wrote:Each to their own, but I prefer social media, although each situation is dependent on certain things, so there is no right answer just preference.
Email marketing is more specific then social media in targeting audience and also gets more conversions.

Re: Email Marketing vs Social Media - avinash - 10-16-2015

I don't think that there is any competition between two as email marketing is for known clients only as they have already subscribed to emails. And social media goes to an entirely different kind of mas which may be known or unknown.

Re: Email Marketing vs Social Media - steveposter - 10-19-2015

batman Wrote:lead generation and conversion; Email Marketing or Social Media?

Email marketing will be the best method when it comes to leads and conversions because social media usually used to build audience while providing them interesting content such as updates that will benefit them.

Re: Email Marketing vs Social Media - Gadsubone - 12-18-2015

There is no right answer, because both technologies are still entirely valid in the modern marketing era.I’d argue that email marketing has never been more important for brands of all shapes and sizes across almost every industry.

Re: Email Marketing vs Social Media - Paul - 01-20-2016

Social Media is for anonymous crowd for targeting larger audience. And email marketing is for targeted ones as you know that they are already interested in your services.