SEO MotionZ Forum
What is the future of domains? Will they loose their value? - Printable Version

+- SEO MotionZ Forum (https://seomotionz.com)
+-- Forum: Domain & Web Hosting (https://seomotionz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: Domains (https://seomotionz.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: What is the future of domains? Will they loose their value? (/showthread.php?tid=19975)

Pages: 1 2

RE: What is the future of domains? Will they loose their value? - glight - 03-25-2023

(03-24-2023, 05:07 AM)rubina_t Wrote: So, are you saying that traditional TLD's will loose their value to non-traditional ones?

They may loose that's all I am saying. What will actually happen nobody knows. Wink

RE: What is the future of domains? Will they loose their value? - avinash - 04-10-2023

I think domains will increase in value and TLD's are on top of it. Why?

Because internet is aging. No matter how many corporation come and goes. The sole purpose of the internet will remain the same. Which is to provide people what they need. Hence, AI or no AI, people will go & avail people' services or buy products. And with time the value of these places where info are gathered will only increase.

RE: What is the future of domains? Will they loose their value? - rubina_t - 04-11-2023

(04-10-2023, 04:58 AM)avinash Wrote: I think domains will increase in value and TLD's are on top of it. Why?

Because internet is aging. No matter how many corporation come and goes. The sole purpose of the internet will remain the same. Which is to provide people what they need. Hence, AI or no AI, people will go & avail people' services or buy products. And with time the value of these places where info are gathered will only increase.

What about the TLD's which are not so much popular?

RE: What is the future of domains? Will they loose their value? - intmedia - 04-22-2023

TLD's all of them will get reshuffled and rearranged.

People will value the site more and not the domain name. Now you wanna say that isn't that mean that domain will loose their value? No, actually the internet is aging. And the value of it is also increasing. TLD's which have good site on them will definitely increase in value but those who are unheard of will definitely loose. Unless some one acts and build something good on it.

RE: What is the future of domains? Will they loose their value? - rubina_t - 04-24-2023

(04-22-2023, 05:09 AM)intmedia Wrote: TLD's all of them will get reshuffled and rearranged.

People will value the site more and not the domain name. Now you wanna say that isn't that mean that domain will loose their value? No, actually the internet is aging. And the value of it is also increasing. TLD's which have good site on them will definitely increase in value but those who are unheard of will definitely loose. Unless some one acts and build something good on it.

Your post is giving me hope.

Still aren't you being too over optimistic? As, internet is aging as you said. Isn't all the TLD's value will rise as well?