I am holding around $10k worth of them. Should I sell them now? Many are saying it is at it's peak.
How much of your total investment is this? If it's around 10% then I will suggest to hold. If its above 40% then I would suggest diversify more you can be in trouble.
AMD or any other similar stock should not jump since the data center construction has become a nightmare in US. However from now looking forward it may fall abruptly as well.
(07-25-2026, 02:33 PM)felu Wrote: [ -> ]Around 20%.
It is a hard spot. I would say reduce it below 10% and hold.