Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
EPOM Market Review
Can anybody provide a review of EPOM Market advertising network. I just found it. It looks pretty good. Anybody with personal experience?
I heard of it a year from now. I was told that EPOM is paying more than Google Adsense. And the funny part is that its true. They have CPM, CPC, CPA offers which meets every publishers demand. If you are looking for making reveue from Asian countries then I will say that its the best network. I am using it in one of my forum. The forum gets traffic from mainly Japan, South Korea and Singapore so they are giving me a eCPM rates about $0.9 to $1.20, which is not to mention same as many CPM giants in the industry such as the Tribal Fusion. Only the problem with them is they pay in a Net45 basis. But their support system is good. You can contact them 24/7. If you are getting 500000 monthly impressions (not visits) then I will suggest that you must check this network out.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
batman Wrote:I heard of it a year from now. I was told that EPOM is paying more than Google Adsense. And the funny part is that its true. They have CPM, CPC, CPA offers which meets every publishers demand. If you are looking for making reveue from Asian countries then I will say that its the best network. I am using it in one of my forum. The forum gets traffic from mainly Japan, South Korea and Singapore so they are giving me a eCPM rates about $0.9 to $1.20, which is not to mention same as many CPM giants in the industry such as the Tribal Fusion. Only the problem with them is they pay in a Net45 basis. But their support system is good. You can contact them 24/7. If you are getting 500000 monthly impressions (not visits) then I will suggest that you must check this network out.

Yeah, I heard it too that they pay more then giant like Google Adsense. Although I haven't tried it yet but some of my associates that they are getting a CPM rate of average $1 for the traffic from South-Asia countries like India, Singapore & Thailand.