Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Best Programming Language for Mobile Site
Recently I reached to a mobile site designer who is a little experienced, as I don't have much money to invest in it. He gave me choices of programming languages such as Java, Javascript and HTML. Which one should I choose??
Undoubtedly, it will be HTML5. Because HTML5 sites supports in all major mobile OS's such as iOS, Android, Blackberry & Windows.
frank Wrote:Undoubtedly, it will be HTML5. Because HTML5 sites supports in all major mobile OS's such as iOS, Android, Blackberry & Windows.
I agree with frank. HTML5 is supported by all mobile operating systems and also the sites made by HTML5 are very easy to handle. As if don't know HTML then you can find a lot of people who can in the internet.
PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) is cross-platformed and can be combined with Linux/UNIX. It supports a lot of databases and it’s widely supported by web hosting companies.