Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
No of links keeps changing in Search Console
Since the last two or three days. The total number of incoming links in thee Google's webmaster tool keep increasing and decreasing.

Some might wonder that I have a very huge list of disavow. But it is not. It only contains 7-8 links. And it is been like this for years now.

As link numbers are changing the rankings are also changing drastically. Any clue people?
Apparently the tool is going through many changes from Google. So, there is that.

And it is already a matter of discussion in our Google SERP & algo watch thread.
I agree with @elliekushn that google has made many changes in search console and that is the reason @op got the fluctuation in that data of links!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes sophiawils59's post:
  • elliekushn

Forum Jump: