Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Revenue without ads!!!
Say, if a site is getting traffic but not making enough revenue through ads. Then how do you guys propose that the site should earn money?!

Now keep in mind that in specific that niche affiliate products are almost none to be found.
If you know the traffic of yours is good then I will say that mission is almost accomplished.

It doesn't have to be your product or your niches product for you to make money. As, long as you sale something and earn commission it's all good, isn't it?!

Just figure out which things can go well with the audience and then choose any product according to it. You can reach out directly to product sellers if you don't find any suitable ones in the affiliate stores.
Just think of the fact that the news channels doesn't have any product other then their news. And yet they are able to sell everything..!!!