Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to find competitors keywords without any tool?
How can I find my competitor bloggers keywords for which they ranking most without any tool?
The easiest way to find out any blog's most ranked keywords is just to see that what are 'hot' or 'most viewed topics' in it. Most of the blogs have a separate column in their blog's homepage to engage the visitors the most. So, it wouldn't be a problem for you to find.
Usually competitors keywords in the blogs are within its site's pages and represents as anchor text in every story or content.
You can also go to alexa.com and type your competitors url there. The list of all keywords which they are getting ranked for along with the percentage of their search traffic will be shown to you.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Yes Batman alexa.com is good to find competitors keywords without any tool.
But what if you are using google, will there be a possible way for you to check your competitors keywords? Aside from the anchor text.
Pool Betting Tips
AlyLauren Wrote:But what if you are using google, will there be a possible way for you to check your competitors keywords? Aside from the anchor text.
I will just say that type your competitors url in the search and they will show the list of urls your competitors is ranking for. Type it in this format: "site:xyz.com".
Alexa.com is the best way to getting keywords ranking tools and knew about traffic also. Otherwise different tools like ahrefs to check easily which keywords are ranked.
I don't know about it and there are no tools which are help of this kind of it.