Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Off page factor
What are the off page factor?
siva s Wrote:What are the off page factor?
Are you asking about off-page optimization??
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
batman Wrote:
I think he is asking about off-page optimization factors. Can you please guide us what are the off-Page optimization factors?
bethanyjanick Wrote:
batman Wrote:
I think he is asking about off-page optimization factors. Can you please guide us what are the off-Page optimization factors?
Off page optimization factors are those which you are doing not in or on your site,
the factors are links, social media presence, good percentage of do-follow to no-follow links, outreach to the end users, submission of your blog in the different blog directories, social bookmarking your links to get outreach etc.
The off page factors are very simple. The google guidelines say that target to make the back links with same theme website and always give the link in the information means with content that improve the quality and accessibility of that back links more. Post unique content for the posting ...
Yes I am agree with you but getting backlinks from same theme website is not always a easy task. Suppose if we want to get a backlinks from machinery website then i don't think so that it is easy to exchange link with them.
vinod Wrote:The off page factors are very simple. The google guidelines say that target to make the back links with same theme website and always give the link in the information means with content that improve the quality and accessibility of that back links more. Post unique content for the posting ...

weblinkindia Wrote:Yes I am agree with you but getting backlinks from same theme website is not always a easy task. Suppose if we want to get a backlinks from machinery website then i don't think so that it is easy to exchange link with them.
You can always get links from your related niche sites. And if your niche doesn't have much sites then its pretty obvious that you will get from other related niche sites. Search Engines will never consider that as a spam.
Off page, SEO refers to techniques that can be used to improve the position of a website in the search engine results page (SERPs). Off-page Techniques:-
Social Bookmarking.
Image Backlinking.
Forum Posting.
PPT Submission.
Video Submission.
Web 2.0.
Article Submission.
Unlike On- page SEO, Off-page SEO refers to activities you can perform outside the boundaries of your website. The most important are:

Link Building
Social Media Marketing
Social bookmarking
Some of the most essential factors that will help an Off-page SEO and also upgrade the page rank include:
Number of inbound links.
Anchor text to specific pages.
Quality of links.
Link building speed.