Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Outbound marketing
What is Outbound marketing?
Outbound marketing is the type of marketing where the product sellers reaches the customers. It includes the traditional ways of marketing such as doing press release, television talk-shows, different types of advertisements etc.
motionz Wrote:Outbound marketing is the type of marketing where the product sellers reaches the customers. It includes the traditional ways of marketing such as doing press release, television talk-shows, different types of advertisements etc.

Now a days there are many ways to do the outbound marketing. Some are very popular and some of them are consider in the worthless. I always give more preference to video submission.
soulspotter Wrote:Now a days there are many ways to do the outbound marketing. Some are very popular and some of them are consider in the worthless. I always give more preference to video submission.

Are you talking about Podcast Videos?
avinash Wrote:
soulspotter Wrote:Now a days there are many ways to do the outbound marketing. Some are very popular and some of them are consider in the worthless. I always give more preference to video submission.

Are you talking about Podcast Videos?

Well I am talking about to create Vblog and promote it in YouTube and search engine.
soulspotter Wrote:Well I am talking about to create Vblog and promote it in YouTube and search engine.
Yeah, that's good too. But isn't that expensive much??
avinash Wrote:
soulspotter Wrote:Well I am talking about to create Vblog and promote it in YouTube and search engine.
Yeah, that's good too. But isn't that expensive much??

In some extent you can say it's expensive but you also agree that visuals are far more better than theory.
soulspotter Wrote:In some extent you can say it's expensive but you also agree that visuals are far more better than theory.

Can you send me your video urls. I am willing to make some. PM me.