Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
If a blog has ton of comments then will it's SEO get effected??
I am not talking about worthless or garbage comments or spammy ones. I am talking about comment that are well written and thoughtful. Will those tons of comments effect the site's SEO somehow?
No it doesn't effect SEO. But having such comments will definitely increase the authority of your site in the minds of your readers and viewers.
If you don't have spam comments. Then you don't have to worry about them at all.
(09-28-2020, 07:34 AM)anush29 Wrote: I am not talking about worthless or garbage comments or spammy ones. I am talking about comment that are well written and thoughtful. Will those tons of comments effect the site's SEO somehow?

Hello,

Some blogs may get a slight boost in their search traffic. Comments don't have have a huge impact in search results or traffic.
Well, it all depends on the quality of the comment if the comments on your site are related to your niche then it will add more value and the reader's interest to your site. Here we can say that comments quality wins over the quantity. As far as the SERP results are concerned, if your site is heavily commented then it takes more time to load your site. It may increase website loading time.
Click here for more information on digital marketing services.
Well, yes, they do. Because, in fact, they're so slow to load that most of the time, what you see is that Google doesn't load the content of those comments, and doesn't use them to rank that page.