Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Social media marketing
Social media marketing:

Social media marketing is the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media websites such as Face book, Twitter and LinkedIn.

Involve
Create
Discuss
Promote
Measure

Types:

Twitter
Facebook
Foursquare
Google+
Instagram
Blogs
LinkedIn
Yelp
YouTube
siva s Wrote:Social media marketing:

Social media marketing is the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media websites such as Face book, Twitter and LinkedIn.

Involve
Create
Discuss
Promote
Measure

Types:

Twitter
Facebook
Foursquare
Google+
Instagram
Blogs
LinkedIn
Yelp
YouTube
If you will be more descriptive then it will be helpful.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Nice Info................ Smile Smile
I would improve the definition by explaining what social media is in the first place. A good definition of social media is that it's away for groups and individuals together together online in order to share ideas, content and opinions.
MacTim Wrote:I would improve the definition by explaining what social media is in the first place. A good definition of social media is that it's away for groups and individuals together together online in order to share ideas, content and opinions.
I agree, social media is not only about gaining traffic and outreach. It also means to build connection to the end consumers or audiences, building reputation through trust, sharing info, improving your knowledge by discussions etc.
Social media is one of the way to promote your business, because if you have stat a business and you want to get business from online because toady we are in digital age , what we need we go through Google but social media is one of the way to connect people to each other and there so many business community you find.
Hi,
Yes Social media marketing is the best way to get online presence and attention. If you want to increase your traffic on social networking websites like facebook, twitter, instagram etc then you may use this http://publicboost.com/index.php it will help you.
social signals are very important now a days because people are more attention from the social signals. Through social signals you can increase the your brand value as well as reputation too.
Using social media for marketing can enable small business looking to further their reach to more customers. Your customers are interacting with brands through ...
im doing something like joining a group with the same topic for example a group of professionals in linked in then promote my website in that page. i don't know if this is an effective technique, but we do land great traffics from this technique.