Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Link Bait through Viral Content
Link Baiting through viral content is a very good way to earn links. But how can I create content that actually goes viral? I mean how to understand and judge things that are going to be viral.
There are no specific by which it can be said that a content or topic will go viral or not. You can only predict. Try to understand what is in the mind of your visitors, what they will promote and spread for free.
In my experience I had created some. The theory of mine is that every industry has got some problems and also their solutions. Try to solve the problem in a new way through your content. If your problem solving technique is simpler and easier then the previous techniques then it is very likely that your content go viral.

Forum Jump: