Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How much to invest in Local Mobile Traffic?
How much money of my budget should I invest in Local Mobile Traffic? I own a site which sales car parts in retail.
It totally depends on the project at hand. If your site is having customers from all over the country then why should you invest your max money in local market.
I have customers from all over the state but the maximum conversions are from the local market. It is because in the local market the delivery time is less.
Then I will say that split your budget in 80 - 20. 80% for the local market and the rest for the other.
You need analyze first where your customers belong. Is it from the entire country or just from your own neighborhood i.e, local. Split your investing money according to that ratio and you will do just fine.