Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Press Release or Paid Advertising
Which one should I do if I like to promote a product of mine? Press Release or Paid Advertising?
I think you should do both. Press release is for you to speak to the world that you launched something which is available in the market describing them how they are going to benefited by it. And then paid advertising which will keep your clients flowing.
frank Wrote:I think you should do both. Press release is for you to speak to the world that you launched something which is available in the market describing them how they are going to benefited by it. And then paid advertising which will keep your clients flowing.
I agree. There is no competition between them so its tremendously unnecessary to compare them which one is better. Both are extremely important for the marketing strategy of any product.
I agree. Both are important in order to grow a business. Press release is for first rush of people giving it great exposure and paid advertising is to keep that in continuous length.
Press releases and paid ads are two different, extremely powerful tools used by companies all across the globe to enhance their influence and their profit margins. If you want to grow the online presence of your company fast and cost-effectively, high-quality press release writing services are your best option