Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Admin: Please change the background color
The forum background color is really bad, can't see anything clearly. While posting new thread Title bar is not visible clearly.
Strange no one has said that before. I am not sure but it could be your device.

Soon we will have a full responsive theme in the coming months. Then, the colour of the theme can be changed as per user's wish.
Actually @nadeem ktk Its the members choice.. Admin insisted on keeping the light colored theme.

Anyway, welcome to our forum...
As admin said @nadeem ktk its unheard of what you said about title bar being not visible. But sure we will check.Smile

Can your provide a screenshot of it?
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
(08-29-2020, 07:47 AM)batman Wrote: As admin said @nadeem ktk its unheard of what you said about title bar being not visible. But sure we will check.Smile

Can your provide a screenshot of it?
People like me sitting in front of laptop 10/24 hours will never see the title box at first glance. The box is not visible clrearly due the theme color

[Image: WtTCbB1.png]
I am sorry but that would mean changing the theme. @nadeem ktk

And as admin said earlier. The 'alternate theme' feature will be available in the coming months. I guess you will just have to wait until then because majority of the users actually like this theme including myself.

In the mean time I will check with developers. See what can be done!! Sound's good?
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"