Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Changing CMS from WP to Drupal, will it effect rankings?
CMSs are a big part of how websites are ranked. Changing from WordPress to Drupal may have an effect on the ranking of the website. Drupal is known to be more difficult to use than WordPress, so it is possible that the website will rank lower because users may not be able to use it as easily. Additionally, Google may see the switch from WordPress to Drupal as a sign of instability and rank the website lower as a result.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changing CMS from WP to Drupal, will it effect rankings? - by myresellerhome - 05-06-2022, 05:58 AM

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Starting Consulting Agency
I don't own an agency but I have seen people to struggle with their start-ups. The main...michaelcpleasant — 07:07 AM
HostXNow - All in One Thread
I will take your advice into consideration, I need a new host these days.michaelcpleasant — 06:57 AM
Keyword Clustering
Keyword clustering involves grouping related keywords together based on semantic similari...Shabana — 04:24 AM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - April 2024
Many blogs these days don't provide quality content and yet they earn more than small...batman — 02:56 PM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - April 2024
@"Kang"#3914 I feel like blogs had it coming. But feel bad though. Many bl...avinash — 02:52 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook