Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - July 2022
(07-28-2022, 02:05 PM)dark404 Wrote: Google announced an algorithm update aimed at identifying and nullifying link spam was beginning to roll out. Google warned that any sites taking part in link spam tactics could see ranking changes – with sponsored, guest, and affiliate content most likely to be impacted.

Google is rolling out a review update. Which will continue to roll out in the coming next week or so.

Which update you are talking about?
@lambi This update should be renamed to spam update.

Since, it's blasting of spammy traffic to every site.
[-] The following 1 user Likes frank's post:
  • hema29
@frank Surely this update came with blast of spam.

But I am not worried about it. They said review sites are only getting effected but I am seeing many irrelevant content is being pushed up and down.

Amazon is always up. As usual but other sites which doesn't not even have a review section are being pushed up in the tech niche.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vkumar's post:
  • hema29
(07-29-2022, 03:05 PM)vkumar Wrote: @frank Surely this update came with blast of spam.

But I am not worried about it. They said review sites are only getting effected but I am seeing many irrelevant content is being pushed up and down.

Amazon is always up. As usual but other sites which doesn't not even have a review section are being pushed up in the tech niche.

It's just a start.. It will take weeks to roll out fully.
Some are saying traffic is uninterrupted.. How is this possible even in a weekend?
(07-30-2022, 03:09 PM)hema29 Wrote: Some are saying traffic is uninterrupted.. How is this possible even in a weekend?

Some are seeing indeed some surge. It's due to the update.
Month is ending with no relief at a sight.

Usual traffic which used to come during weekends are no where near to be found.
(07-31-2022, 03:09 PM)elliekushn Wrote: Month is ending with no relief at a sight.

Usual traffic which used to come during weekends are no where near to be found.

Direct traffic is also at lowest.
This thread is continued here.