Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Where to invest for forum promotion?
I am thinking about starting a forum by the side of blog to help my readers in our niche. Forum promotion is different from blog promotion and it takes time & money both do it right. If I had a budget say about $100 per month then how should I spend it. Considering the fact that I have already hired some people to post topics and discussions.
If already have people to post then you are going in the right way. I know that SEO is not directly a promotion method but it helps in the long run so I will suggest that to invest atleast $50 for it. And the rest to SMO and forum marketing. Go to fiverr and find some geeks who can post your site in numerous social media channels and do forum posting for you.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Yeah. investing in SEO is good thing. But in my opinion forum are people's place so you should mainly invest in promotion and getting good members. Use about $20-30 in SEO and the rest in promotion. You can hire people who can post in different forums and also use facebook sponsored ads to get new members.
In my opinion you must invest in PPC. They can get you really reliable members along with highly targeted traffic as well.