Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Filtering visitors to get signups
I have a query that if I want to get signups for my blogs then how can I filter them from random traffic? What is the best possible way to do that?
Its actually not that hard if you are already getting traffic. Optimize the landing pages of your site for maximum conversions. Create subscribe button or create free newsletter service to filter your random traffic. There is also another way which is by giving away free ebooks when they signup.
I agree with 'frank'. Give up stuff which they are looking stuff while they sign up and not some random things in your niche. THe element must be related to the landing page of your site.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - April 2024
Indeed the same happened to us. All day we were flooded with zombies. G isn't even...dn21 — 02:52 PM
Which is the most effective way to get targeted traffic via referral?
Paid referral or free referral traffic? Paid ones are equally bad as getting traffic...Ambika_chauhan — 02:48 PM
Paid referral or free referral traffic? OP is looking for free ones. Has mentioned i...tabassum21 — 02:45 PM
Paid referral or free referral traffic?smartscraper — 01:35 PM
Potential way for increasing organic traffic
If you exclude branded keywords, you end up with a list of potential topics that users ar...charlesprabhu — 11:20 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook