Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Metrics to look at before getting a link from - DA or PA or Spam Score?
If you had to get a link from a site then how would you judge the site? Would you judge it by it's Majestic metrics such as TF/CF or Moz metrics such as DA/PA or as some like to say check 'spam score'?

I know it be a odd question to many here. But I am just confused here. Everybody suggests to get a link from a good site. But nobody says how to decide the site is good or not.
If you want to know about a site then you have to check all of the metrics that you can find. All of these will generate a pretty decent idea about the site.

But choosing a site for links isn't that simple. You will have to check the content of the site by yourself. Or, get it done by anyone who knows about that field. Are real people looking for the content? Are they interested in? It's not always about the search engines. A site may not look like much now but it can have a potential in the future. If people like it then sure, you can proceed.
(04-16-2024, 04:53 AM)abhirupb Wrote: If you want to know about a site then you have to check all of the metrics that you can find. All of these will generate a pretty decent idea about the site.
Now this is a great suggestion.

Value of the host page is important. How good is the page, is it providing any value, if yes then is it acknowledged by the search engines and getting ranked. If ranked then how well it is ranking?

Also some sitewide things to look at such as. Is the site genuine? Is the involved in link farming or selling links. Most importantly does the site look like that it has been selling links or such? Because sometimes the site may be genuine by the looks raises eyebrows which increases thee probability of trouble.
(04-16-2024, 04:44 AM)BiggyIdeas Wrote: If you had to get a link from a site then how would you judge the site? Would you judge it by it's Majestic metrics such as TF/CF or Moz metrics such as DA/PA or as some like to say check 'spam score'?

I know it be a odd question to many here. But I am just confused here. Everybody suggests to get a link from a good site. But nobody says how to decide the site is good or not.
I do believe in domain Authority and page authority. As the website passes its link juice, We must always check high Da Pa websites.
Click here for more information on digital marketing services.
(04-22-2024, 10:21 AM)jahnvi arora Wrote: I do believe in domain Authority and page authority. As the website passes its link juice, We must always check high Da Pa websites.

DA/PA can also very deceptive. Dodgy
[-] The following 1 user Likes alex31's post:
  • jahnvi arora