Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Getting members from traffic
Three of my forum urls are getting pretty much good traffic. But the visitors for those urls are not joining my forum. What should I do to make them members and even the active ones?
First of all I must say that getting ranked for forum urls are not so easy but you have got a breakthrough so that's good. Try to build more and more content specially the discussions types which creates incentive to join and post.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
batman Wrote:First of all I must say that getting ranked for forum urls are not so easy but you have got a breakthrough so that's good. Try to build more and more content specially the discussions types which creates incentive to join and post.

Yeah, I completely agree with 'batman'. If you are getting traffic then you have successfully completed your first step.
Give away any kind of free offer or free ebooks for sign ups, it will definitely increase your joining rate. Create as much as fresh content per day. Not only interesting topics for discussion but also tutorials and how to's they will increase your trustworthiness in the community and people will join your forum.
Running contests can also be a good way to get new signups.
I think you should post some good quality contents so that people may read your stuff and get full information about relevant topic.
Post good quality content and threads, so visitors will be attracted and get knowledge.