Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Maximum unique visitors but no conversions
I am getting about 1500 unique visitors per day. But I am not seeing any signups to my community. What should I do?
1500 uv per day that's really good. Are you ranking for a particular keyword or many keywords? What is your bounce rate? Is your landing page shows the signup form? Give us details plz.
brian Wrote:1500 uv per day that's really good. Are you ranking for a particular keyword or many keywords? What is your bounce rate? Is your landing page shows the signup form? Give us details plz.
I am ranking for 2 keywords and landing page does show sign up form. By bounce rate is about 80%.
Then I will say that you are not ranking for worthy keywords. Try to get ranked for more and also optimize your landing pages for maximum output.
I think that you should give out some exciting offers such as free ebooks or something with equivalent importance that could trigger your signups.