Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
A lot do-follow links from forum, does it hurt??
If I get a lot of do-follow links from a forum then is it going to hurt my site's rankings?? Will I be penalized by Google's penguin algorithm or something like that?
Well it depends that what type of links you are getting. If the links are coming from your signature links then I don't think that it is going to hurt your site in any way as the more posts you make the more will the count of links although it only will provide the link juice of one single link.
No, three kind of forum links contextual links> signature links> profile links, where contextual or signature links both are benefits for that website and it's never hurt of any website.
It really depends on what type of link you have there or how strict the forum policy is. You need to be careful, guess better choose forum sites which has a relevant to your website, and avoid inserting to much signature.
Pool Betting Tips
I think if you are doing in spam way, then it will really harmful. because now days many people using same signature links with different username.
No, all kind of dofollow forum benefits of website and boost of any website very easily.
Get more benefits of any website of dofollow backlinks and that kind of backlinks highly valuable of any websites.