Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Where do you guys get your most active members??
Share your knowledge about how you got your most engaging and active members of your forums. Did they come from organic search or referral or social media or other forum ??
Well a good number of members did came from search engines but the most active members came from other forums. I do a lot marketing of my forums in other forums, as it always gaining the trust of the audience.
Although I am not a very successful forum admin myself. But I got my maximum active members from referrals and forum marketing, & the most traffic from search engines.
All the above methods are good. But there is also another method which I had found useful is twitter. I had a twitter follower base of about 10k and it worked just fine for me. I used to give updates of my forum in it and ask my followers to join in the discussions.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Forum Marketing is good to bring targeted visits and also sign ups. But any social networking site with a good follower vase also works just fine.