Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to say a specific link is bad or good?
How to say a specific link is bad or good?
[-] The following 1 user Likes varunindia88's post:
  • tech2globe07
Check the host page from where its coming. How much authority does it hold?! Does the site have any bad links pointing to it? What is the quality of the links? Are they low profile and/or spammy somehow?

Many things are considered here and an experienced eye is needed to determine whether a link is bad or good.
[-] The following 1 user Likes supaul's post:
  • varunindia88
I would move on and focus on other trusted do follow back links. It is hard to verify if it is a trusted do follow back link
(06-07-2020, 01:37 AM)Chris_Tax Wrote: I would move on and focus on other trusted do follow back links. It is hard to verify if it is a trusted do follow back link

Yeah duck!!! That's the solution. And get a manual action penalty afterwards!!!

What kind of stupid strategy is that? Angry
Check the website Spamming score.
(06-08-2020, 03:43 AM)ClaudiaBrunson Wrote: Check the website Spamming score.

Checking just the spamming score. From one service I am guessing you meant MOZ spam score.

Will be just foolish. For one the service can be useless and secondly depending in a all in one metrics is not wise you have to check piece by piece manually.
(06-05-2020, 10:11 AM)varunindia88 Wrote: How to say a specific link is bad or good?
You can identify it with the help of MOZ rating i.e. it's Page Authority and Domain Authority
Check the domain authority and spamming score of the website.
(06-10-2020, 07:57 AM)ViceClicks Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 10:11 AM)varunindia88 Wrote: How to say a specific link is bad or good?
You can identify it with the help of MOZ rating i.e. it's Page Authority and Domain Authority

(06-15-2020, 01:29 PM)lincy Wrote: Check the domain authority and spamming score of the website.

You guys are bragging about DA. Its a highly unreliable metrics.
Check spam score and Domain Authority of a site.