Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Adchoices Opt Out
How can one successfully opt out of adchoices? Every time I do that, ads comes back after some time.
Just login to your Google account and go into your ad settings. In Ad setting you will find probably the button calling 'Ad Personalization', within it you have to 'turn off' the ads, that's it.

Or, simply you can use an ad blocker in your browser.
Does this occur for any specific site? Or, does it happen randomly?
Well @avinash I haven't noticed it, frankly speaking. I will keep an eye on.
The first step to put an end to the countless personalized AdChoices ads that distract you from doing your business is to download and install AdLock. Follow the installation instructions on your mobile device, open the app, and now you are just a couple of simple steps away from the ad-free experience.

Forum Jump: