Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Does links from forums helps SEO??
Are the links from forums still help SEO? Many forums provide do-follow links does these links helps to rank higher?
Yeah, its true that some communities provide do-follow links. But the search engines have evolved very much within these past couple of years. Links from forums does not provide any link juice to the SERP's. Communities are only use for gathering and sharing information.
No it is still used today but the algorithm has just changed a bit.

You need to post good quality content but you cant just abuse the one forum you have to reach out and post on many and try to find some that offer a signature that way you can possibly link back to your blog.
Do-follow links always help in having high rank in search engines, is just that it become pretty challenging to find good links and maybe because of the niche.
Pool Betting Tips