Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Conversion Tracking for mobile and desktop separately
When it comes to conversion everyone each one of us like to see the bigger picture that how much total conversion we are getting at the end of the day. So, it is wise? to track and test conversion results for mobile and desktop separately. Or, rather I should focus on the entire sales margin.
Yeah, I know that seeing big picture at the end of the day is really thrilling. But I will suggest you to test and track the mobile and desktop devices separately. Mobile devices are becoming more and more frequent everyday. And both of them needs different kind of attention. So, it is wise to be prepared for it from early.
It is wise now-a-days to track the parameters separately and if you really want to get a total conversion mark then sum up them at the end of the day.Smile
brian Wrote:Yeah, I know that seeing big picture at the end of the day is really thrilling. But I will suggest you to test and track the mobile and desktop devices separately. Mobile devices are becoming more and more frequent everyday. And both of them needs different kind of attention. So, it is wise to be prepared for it from early.
I agree totally. Better to be prepared for future from now on. Mobile is going to take the place desktop (majorly not entire) within couple of years.